Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Now that Amelia has a blog of our own, up and running, I thought I'd post a few pictures of our new house. If you hadn't guessed already...it is in the "island" area. The first photo is from the front of our cul-de-sac LeRuisseau.

Above: The front of the house.

Views of our back yard and looking west from the yard to the temple.


Also in the backyard is a nice canal that brings ducks to our porch for bread snacks. Fun.

The canal is now dried up for winter...no more ducks.

2 comments:

Abbigail said...

Sweet new house! Congrats! New baby, new house, WAY TO GO!
She is a real doll, I love the aggie cover for the game.
I have a blog too, I am going to link to yours if that is cool.

John said...

Every time I see houses in Utah with their big green lawns, I am jealous. Looks like a nice place, can't wait to see it in person later this month!