Saturday, January 05, 2008

Three months...

HI! Nats was getting on my case because I haven't posted pics of Fran in a while. I don't have any pictures of Christmas because I'm a genius and left my camera at my sister's house for a couple of days. I'll get some pictures from other family members and post later on this week. Anyways, here are some cute(I think) pictures and videos of how big Franny is getting.


The many faces of Fran...
Content

Perplexed

Excited
Bewildered


Dada thought I would look cute in the laundry

I'm confused

Snuggle

Smooches!

This is my cool cousin Sebastien from new york. He's two months older than me and has a weird accent.



Getting more talkative



New "grunt-laugh"



Playing with Mom

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Amelia!
This is Enid. I viewed all the photos of Franny with my family. We just talked about how cute she is. (actually my parents were amazed at the 'technology'- they were surprised that they could hear her and your voice on the internet)
Thanks for keeping me up with franny's photos. :D

Lindsay said...

Hey guys! The pictures are adorable. It was so fun meeting little Franny over Christmas. Also, we have lots of pics of our babies in laundrey baskets...for some reason it is just really cute and funny. So keep taking 'em. :)
Lindsay

destiny said...

The grunt laugh is even more of a grunt now! It is seriously so funny that she does that! I love it! I miss her so much! I'm sure she was telling you how much she misses her auntie Destiny in that video you have of her talking. So when are you going to come visit? Did you see all the blogs I posted? IF not check them out! There is an awesome picture of John playing Guitar Hero!

Amber and Zach said...

YAY!!!! I love these pictures of my favorite Neice!!! We miss you guys. I hate living and working so far away, I miss everything!!

Grow Family said...

What adorable pictures! It's amazing how fast Franny is growing up. Ada LOVES watching the videos of Franny. She cries when I turn it off. Her favorite is the grunt laugh. She just sits and beams while she's watching it. We can't wait to come visit again so these little cousins can become best pals. :)