Saturday, February 09, 2008

Rolling over!! Laughing!! and Miss Potato Head

Two days ago Franny figured out how to roll over! Now she won't stop and diaper changing has become tricky. She also gets herself stuck on the side of the crib. Also, she FINALLY laughed for reals for the first time this morning. Don't pay attention to Paul. The noise he's making is freaky, but it was the only thing making Fran laugh.






Look how much faster it got over night!




That looks fun. I'd like to try that










Yummy Zach's nose

Yummy sock

So Sweet






7 comments:

Natalie said...

Oh man, she is so sweet! I can't believe how much they learn in less than a year! Wait until she starts biting her crib rails, unrolling toilet paper, and throwing things in the toilet...pure JOY!

MarilynG said...

Great videos and pics! I love seeing her grow and change. I'm sure she is the cutest 4 1/2 month old on earth right now.

Love, Grandma

Sean said...

I think the Potato Head pictures might be considered child abuse. But they sure are cute.

Amy and David said...

Her laugh is so darling! How fun.

Shelby said...

Wow! I'm impressed at her rolling over. Allie wasn't doing that until 6 months. And I hope you guys really do come visit cause I could use a friend to play with and I HAVE to see that baby!!!

Shelby said...

The Hunga Islands are supposed to great this time of year. But then again you probably already know that.
-David G.

Nells-Bells said...

She is such a cutie! I just found your blog and am so excited! I have one too:
http://nellsorr.blogspot.com
I had no idea you had a kid! How awful is that?? Where are you living? How was Israel? The last time I talked to you was...forever. Sheesh! You rock. Can't wait to hear from you.