Monday, June 29, 2009

July, Here we come!

It has seriously been raining for like 2 months strait, so I have no cute pictures to post. I guess I could've taken pictures of us finding things to do around the house...but I didn't. The sun is finally out and we've been having some summer fun, but July is when we're going to have a ton of action. We'll get to see lots of cousins and friends and we'll have some great pictures then. Until then, here is Miss Franny getting bigger and cuter (and finally getting some hair) and me at 7 months pregnant. Oh, and Paul's doing well, too.


9 comments:

Shelby said...

You look like a babe and so does Franny. I wish we were some of the friends you were seeing. We have to schedule something!

Christina said...

You are such a cute pregnant girl! Frannie's hair totally changes her look... like a big sister for sure.

Grow Family said...

Franny looks so grown up with her hair like that. SO cute!

idon'tremembereatingcorn said...

beautiful girls. you look gorgeous. glad you are posting pics to remember. was so so great to chat with you in utah. can't wait till next time.. you will probably have two kids by then!!! looks like we might not make it out till christmas... we will see though. rob says hi to paul.. well i guess i do too!.Love rowe

Nells-Bells said...

girl, you look great! i wish i looked that cute when i'm pregnant.

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

You both look hot! I was sad that you weren't in church Sunday! I hope you got moved in easily!

Unknown said...

I have not seen you for a few months and you are just looking more beautiful. Let's do another girls night sometime soon. I miss you!

Kathryn said...

It isn't fair to look so great at the end of your pregnancy. Believe me, I stayed out of the way of a camera during my pregnancies. We are excited to get your little baby here. Hope you are getting settled in your new home.

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

I can't wait to see pictures of Holland, your new house and you 9 months prego! happy birthday . I hope you got my message. I got to get your back your book!