Friday, March 21, 2008

Our trip to Las Vegas


We went to Vegas to visit John, Destiny, Lindsay, David and the cousins last weekend . It was all sorts of fun

Here is Franny hanging out with Joc and Tallie. I have to say that Joc was quite the excellent baby-sitter.


Tramp fun with the cousins




Franny really loved Destiny. Maybe Franny thought it was her mom holding her.


Easter egg from Grandma Marilyn. She gave me the insides because she's so nice.


Park adventure on a FREEZING cold day (55 degrees F)






New sensation...Grass



Playing with cousin Emily


Sitting on her other cousin, due in June


Loving cousin Justin



Here are a couple of "bideos" for Justin"

Getting mad when we take things away from her


Playing with Destiny. She still has a "grunt" laugh. No real laugh yet.

6 comments:

Shelby said...

Amelia! I'm dying right now! I can't believe you guys will have another one so soon! You are so brave. We have got to talk.

Amy said...

yeah- glad to hear!!! More power to you! Love the pictures, I need to email Lindsay. Both she and Destiny look so good.

dayna said...

Yay! congrats congrats! I am excited for you and hope you have an easy pregnancy! my last one was horrible.

Jancisco said...

congratulations you guys!! How exciting! I hope you are feeling well so far. I didn't remember how crummy I felt with Clark, but this time was a good reality check. Selective memory keeps us reproducing, I guess.

Franny is such a cutie--she's getting SO big.

Nells-Bells said...

CONGRATS! So excited for you. I will have to give you a call. Franny is such a doll. Love the pics.

rowena said...

yay.. another baby... yippeee.. you guys should have heaps.. cause they are so cute.. well franny