Monday, March 31, 2008

Cousin Ada

This is cousin Ada. Her mom recently had a new baby so Franny and I had her over for an afternoon while her folks got some rest. At first , they were so cute with each other...laughing and speaking in Norwegian to one another, and then...

Ada started taking away anything Fran had in her hands. The funny part was that Franny actually cared. Ada kept looking at me like, "what is her problem?"

Maybe I should've stepped in, but I was laughing so hard because Franny's never had to deal with this type of situation before. It was so funny. I was dying.

A nap later, they were friends again...

Until Franny pushed Ada over. (I'm not lying)

But Ada forgave her.


In other news, I keep finding Franny in the splits? Has this ever happened to any of you?



Here are a few shots from Easter



I left my sister Sarah to babysit for a few minutes and they got a hold of the camera

Chillin with sun-burned Grandpa

Not to disappoint Justin, here's a "bideo" of Franny getting so excited whenever I sing her the book, "Where the wild things are" She doesn't do this with any other book. Please keep in mind that I'm not a vocal or composition major.

9 comments:

destiny said...

I was laughing OUT LOUD! I am so glad that Ada and Fran decided to love each other in the end! Those splits are CRAZY! Maybe she will be a gymnist, easily flexible?

Shelby said...

That is so funny that she doesn't like sharing already. Her face is hilarious. And I died watching the video. So cute.

Grow Family said...

That story was so hilarious! We were laughing so hard. Ada is not the best at sharing. She's used to being the queen of her toys. I'm glad that Franny could hold her own & stood up to her in the end. :) Thanks again for watching her for me. She had much more fun playing with cousins than if she would have been stuck with dad at the hospital. I loved the pictures of Franny doing the splits. Maybe she can be the first Aggie gymnast in the family.

Natalie said...

Love it!! I never found Tate is the splits but every once in awhile I caught him in a backbend!

Lindsay said...

I love the Ada and Franny story...you could make a book out of that! I was laughing out loud too. The split pictures were soooo funny as well...she's amazing. Great post!
Lindsay

MarilynG said...

I love your post!! By the way, Franny was a perfect angel at my house last night.

rowena said...

hHHAHAHA.. FUNNY. GREAT SPLITS FRANNY. never happened to Sid.

Amy said...

so that is your sister not you with curly hair???

Christina said...

Eva is really flexible, too. I guess they share some genes, huh? Franny is so cute!