Saturday, April 19, 2008

Sad News

I know I haven't posted in a while and I really have some great videos and photos to share. I'll get to it soon. Paul and I have some really crappy news. Yesterday we went to the OB clinic to see a picture of our little baby. When we looked at the ultrasound screen, I could see that there was no movement. My kind doctor looked at me and said, "I'm so sorry, Amelia. There's no heart beat". Obviously we are heart-broken and devistated. From the ultrasound, she found that the baby stopped growing a week and a half ago because it wasn't growing properly. We've been sad today and yesterday, but luckily, Franny is keeping things pretty light with her babble talk and funnyness. Every time I start to cry, she must think I'm laughing, so she starts to laugh. Then I do laugh, so she's helping me a lot. We'll try again for another baby later on. Better posts to come...

9 comments:

Amy and David said...

I am sorry for your loss. You are a strong chic!

Shelby said...

Again, so sorry. We'll visit soon and we love you both.

Michelle said...

I was so sad to hear this news. Sending lots of hugs your way. We sure love you.

Jancisco said...

We are so sorry for you. Your baby was probably just waiting for a different body--it'll come soon!

Natalie said...

Love you guys!!

dayna said...

oh i'm so sorry. we went through the same thing at 12 weeks along...it is such a hard thing. i'm so sorry. take care and love on little fran!

Nells-Bells said...

Meal, so so sorry to hear your news. You are such a strong person and know you of all people can get through this. Our prayers are with you. Love you tons!!

Amy said...

well, we are very sorry too. I do think you look great in those Vegas pictures. the top you have on is very cute- I am so sick of "getting" to wear my larger clothes, I am ready to get back to fitting into my old clothes. Enough of that. I am glad you shared your news so we can all try to be supportive!!

Abbigail said...

Amelia,
I am so sorry to hear that news. It must be devastating. I have heard of a molar pregnancy, pretty crazy. Sorry I have been so out of touch with it all. I will keep you guys in my prayers.