Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Summer Fun

Hi all! Let me warn you, July has been a BUSY month. So busy in fact, that I haven't made time to post, so this post is like 4 posts in one. It's a little unorganized. I just posted chonologically. We've had some fun times! Check it out...


The forth of July with cousins Lucy and Hailey. Hailey is the oldest cousin... Adria's daughter.
Forth of July fun at the aquatic center

What the? How'd you get in there?

At first I just thought it was cute that she was opening and closing this cupboard...
Then she totally got in! This picture was not staged.

Here we are boating In Burley, Id with the cousins...Franny's first time on a boat!





I was eating breakfast one morning and Franny was being eerily quiet. I found her going NUTS on a sucker I had accidentally dropped. She was in heaven.

I am a good mom, so I took it away.

Playing with Uncle Noods


Cousin Ada

Second cousin Gabby. Are they second cousins if Franny's dad is first cousins with Gabby's mom??

I love this picture because this is where she usually is every morning after her breakfast while I'm having mine. Her little toy and book corner.

My girls and me the night before our 10-year class reunion. Yes, I really am that old.

Highschool friends at good old LHS



Franny's first Bear Lake experience

Loving it!

Looks like Franny got my skin...thank goodness


Fran always has so much fun with her cousins
Davis and Franny had a fun time bothering Grandpa John during his nap



This was about the first time Franny stood up for more than 3 seconds. Sorry the video flips, but I frook out when she was actually standing, and this was the best footage.


This was so cute. Fran was playing with Zach's new dog, Rusty, when all of the sudden, she stood up on her own! It was the first time I had seen her do that, even though Paul says he had seen it earlier that week.



Okay, I know this is overboard, but I love this video.


Okay, bye

6 comments:

Gabe and Amber Spencer said...

Hey! We love long posts, too. Be careful - Franny is rivaling Elle and Seb for being the cutest. We wouldn't want to have to bring it.

BTW, first cousin, once removed (mooove, snort)

Amber and Zach said...

Cute Post!! I can't believe Franny is so big :(

Bartok is the name of the bat on Anastasia, and we think he looks like a bat, hence the name....

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

_Franny is beautiful. that picture of Paul and you at the lake makes me laugh. It it like Chris and I in regards to skin color.

Nells-Bells said...

You are such a cute mom. The reunion was so much fun! How did your after party go? Franny is a doll!

Kessee said...

Love your blog. I also love the pic of Gabby and Franny. Link to my blog so you can keep up on my filipino adventures.

Christina said...

Okay, that lake picture cracks me up. Karl looks at my kids and jokes, "they got my complexion didn't they?" It is funny because they have super summer tans right now from all the swimming and Karl, well, he spends a lot of time in an office.