Thursday, February 19, 2009

Las Vegas and other randomness from February

Our friend Stacy Moss came up to see her Mom and came and got together with Kristen Thompson and me. Here we are with our kidlings (I stole that word).



I found Franny doing "Airplane" with her dolly. I thought it was great. Can you blame me?

We're having an earring issue at out house. She wants to wear my earrings, but as soon as I put her earrings in her ears, she takes them out and gives them back to me. Maybe she's just too fashionable for her time.

Franny's first plane ride! We found CHEAP tickets and decided not to pass them up. She was pretty good and the time went by FAST. It was only an hour flight to Las Vegas. I don't know if I'll ever want to drive to LV again.

At Jocelyn's baptism, we wanted a cousin picture, but Franny frook out when we tried to take her bottle. My bad!

There was a better cousin picture, but it didn't have Justin's awesome JAZZ-hands!



Here's my first in a series of baby bump pictures. I'm going to post one every month till the babe arrives (Aug 5th-ish). Sorry if that's annoying to some of you. Oh, by the way, if I haven't told you, I'm 16 weeks prego with our second baby. Whoot!



14 comments:

Christina said...

I love that picture of Franny doing the airplane thing to her baby!

Amy B said...

super congrats on the baby!

Nicole said...

You look amazing with that cute little baby bump. And the airplane thing is just too funny!

Gabriel and Amber Spencer said...

Amelia, I did a close-up look at Franny on the airplane. This is weird, but, she and Sebastien have the same teeth. ??? His aren't like mine or Gabe's. Where do they come from? Cute pics. Miss you guys.

amelia and crew said...

Dunno, maybe a distant relative. BTW, I DO NOT have a cuter picture of Franny than the one on the airplane.

Lindsay said...

I love all the pictures but my very favorite is the one of Franny in your earrings. She looks hilarious and oh so sweet. Amelia, your little baby bump is so cute and I love that you are gonna post pictures of it every month. I wish I had done that! By the end though I don't think I would have fit in the frame! j/k
I'm so excited for you guys!

Calli said...

I love your pics! I seriously miss you guys, we need to get together!! Your bump is soo cute, I can't wait to be out of the just chubby phase and get the cute lil bump.. keep in touch!

Ralphie said...

Congratulations Amelia! You look so beautiful, as always! I miss you and wish we were living closer! Love that your are posting baby bump pictures. You'll be glad you did! Lurve!

dayna said...

baby!!! such awesome news! you look beautiful, by the way! hope you are feeling great too! best!

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

Frannie is so funny! You are a hottie!!!

Nells-Bells said...

so, so excited for you! loved the pictures. :)

steve and jessica said...

Congrats again on the baby! I love the airplane and earring pictures!

Natalie said...

you are the cutest prego in the world. I still look like I have a very untoned flabby food baby!!

Mauri said...

congratulations on the new little one to be! you look great and that frannie is adorable! those spencer genes certainly tend to be dominate! i hope life is going well for you!