Monday, August 17, 2009

Why am I blogging instead of napping??

I've been taking a lot of pictures to capture my sweet little boy before he grows up. I'm loving having a newborn. He couldn't be sweeter. Franny's struggling sharing our attention, but she'll snap out of it soon...right?


This is what I get to wake up to every morning

My babies




Franny is so sweet with Holland and loves him a lot. She just doesn't like me so much right now.




Here's Franny in the bassinet we all use in our family

And here is Holland
I love when he's bright-eyed and looking around




Already loving the moby...we both are.


This is usually what happens if I hold Holland too long


Proud papa




Visitors...




I forgot to get a picture of Sandy, but here is Will (2 months) with his new friend Holland

Cousin Lucy has been EAGERLY awaiting his arrival.

Aunt Melissa and Tio Cesar


Jake's favorite way to nap.


Grandma Marilyn

Boots

The Lows

Self-proclaimed "favorite Aunt" Sarah


Ima Chiq and Ipa John

And I just had to add this picture of Franny walking around with her favorite things: her nicey, her baby and her leche. She's really needed these things lately.


I don't know why she started using her foot as a phone, but it's too funny...

15 comments:

Sean said...

What sweet pictures! Thanks for posting.

Lindsay said...

That is one adorable baby boy. His lips stood out to me a lot in the pictures...he has a seriously cute little mouth! I loved the pictures. :)
Franny's foot phone is so funny, she needs to teach Eden that trick.

Kate said...

I love the second picture because Franny looks SO BIG!

Nicole said...

Holland is SO cute! I'm so excited for you. I want to come visit, but I live so far away. Next time we are in Logan I want to come by. Franny's phone thing is hilarious.

Mandy said...

I'm blog stalking...:) He's adorable! Congrats!!! :) Franny will get better...but probably not until after she drags him around a little and sits on his head! Don't worry, it makes the second one tough! :)

destiny said...

I am very glad you blogged instead of napped! LOVE the pictures of my nephew that I haven't met yet. I'm sure Lindsay would agree that we would love LOTS of pictures everyday if possible!

p.s. is it just me or does it really seem like Franny and Holland look so different?

Nells-Bells said...

that moby thing is awesome!! i am going to have to get one of those for our future children.
holland is so stinkin' cute! i need to come see him.

Jan said...

yea for baby Holland! Congratulations you guys!

Amy and David said...

What a sweet little guy... I need to come meet him. I can see he already loves my silky :)

steve and jessica said...

What a cute baby! We look forward to meeting him soon.

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

They are so cute together!!!! he is very handsome!!!

Grow Family said...

What a sweet baby! I can't wait until we can make it up there to see him. FYI, I have a friend whose daughter gave her the silent treatment for about 2 weeks when she brought home a new baby. I'm sure Franny will get over it soon, if you can handle it. :)

Corie said...

Congratulations, Gutke family! Little Holland is absolutely THE cutest little guy ever. How sweet to have a newborn around the home. And Franny? She's beautiful too! Wow, your little family is expanding. How fun. Congrats again!

Natalie said...

Oh man he is sweet. hey at least Franny shows interest in Holland. The only time Tate even notices Gwen is when she is "biting mommy" (nursing) and he has a little meltdown and I have to give him the whole...no shes just sucking like you do on your binky, blah blah blah. Hopefully we will see each other soon.

Ralphie said...

Oh my heavens Amelia, he is so sweet. What a beautiful baby (is that okay to say? maybe- what a handsome baby. but he really is beautiful)

Thank you, thank you for the comments on my blog. I always love to see you on there. I miss you!