Wednesday, September 02, 2009

A little frog and a big cousin

I can't believe it's September already. I also can't believe my little six lb. baby is already 4 weeks old and now 9 lbs. He's a healthy boy with a healthy appetite. I am loving being a stay at home mom and am so grateful to have a husband that works so hard to take care of us. Since the baby arrived, Fran has been quite the little stinker, so my alone time with her has been more precious than ever. She's starting to talk in sentences which keeps Paul and me laughing all of the time. She says the most random things that we didn't know were rolling around in her brain waiting to emerge. She's also very polite..."Mommy. Go away. Please." I'll have to take some video. We also area loving living in Nibley. There is a produce stand down the road from us with Cache Valley corn and Brigham city peaches. So, that's pretty much why I love living here.




See how he's chunked up??


I looked over one morning and saw this cute silhouette

This picture makes it look like we have grass. It's just the weeds in the dirt.

Paul brought a frog home to show Franny. It was very entertaining for a few days before we released it back into the wild (Marilyn's pond)

Hates to smile for the camera, but I still think she's cute

Here is 3 week old Holland with 4 month old cousin Bailey. I had to take these pics because I have a feeling that he'll pass her up in size once they reach the 5th grade (or 8th).

Um, yeah. Bailey is massive (and darling and sweet) and her mom has guns to prove it.

She is 4 months and wears a size 9-12 months...just had to throw that in.

7 comments:

Shelby said...

Go away. Please. Love that! I can just hear it in her little deep voice. I cannot believe that baby of Steve's!!! She dwarfs Holland. Hilarious.

Corie said...

What a great picture of our family! Your little ones are so cute.

Corie said...

Uh, I meant YOUR family. :)

Jancisco said...

Very cute. When did you guys move to Nibley? I thought you had a house on the island? What? Life changes after three years??

Lindsay said...

The pictures of Bailey and Holland together crack me up. :) They are both such cute babies. Your "guns" comment about Jess made me laugh too. Only because with me having three heavy babies you would THINK that I would have guns to prove it too...but I don't. :)
This post made me smile...

Nells-Bells said...

holland is growing fast! i love that you live in nibley. i totally want to come see your place.

Gabriel and Amber Spencer said...

Oh, we want to hug and kiss little Holland!